This schedule is provided as a courtesy. It is not guaranteed to be error free, and may be updated or changed at any time, so use it at your own risk. If you spot an error in one of the listings, please let us know.
Note: All Mobile Pantries are providing drive-thru service at this time. All attendees should ensure there is space in the back of their vehicle for volunteers to load food.
You can also find this information – and many other food resources – in map form on the Find Food page. If you have questions about a specific Mobile Pantry, please contact the host agency.
Distributions in Berrien County
January 18, 2021
- 3:00 PM - Berrien County, Lakeland Regional Health System @ Benton Harbor Fire Dept., 200 E. Wall Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
January 20, 2021
- 4:00 PM - Berrien County, Stevensville United Methodist Church, 5506 Ridge Road, Stevensville, MI 49127
January 21, 2021
- 3:00 PM - Berrien County, Harbor County Rotary @ Three Oaks American Legion, 204 W. Linden Street, Three Oaks, MI 49128
January 22, 2021
- 3:00 PM - Berrien County, Calvary Road Community Church @ First Baptist Church, 1446 E. Main Street, Niles, MI 49022
January 27, 2021
- 4:00 PM - Berrien County, New Freedom Church @ North Berrien Fire Department, 170 Washington St., Coloma, MI 49038
January 28, 2021
- 1:30 PM - Berrien County, Trinity Lutheran Church Ministry Center, 619 Main St, St. Joseph, MI 49085
February 2, 2021
- 3:30 PM - Berrien County, Harbert Community Church, 6444 Harbert Road, Sawyer, MI 49125
February 3, 2021
- 4:30 PM - Berrien County, Woodland Shores Baptist Church, 3555 Shawnee Rd, Bridgman, MI 49106
February 12, 2021
- 4:00 PM - Berrien County, Eau Claire Seventh Day Adventist Church @ Pipestone Berrien Township Fire Department, 6265 W. Main St., Eau Claire, MI 49111
February 15, 2021
- 1:00 PM - Berrien County, Community Nonprofit Housing Corporation, 870 Nate Wells Drive, Benton Harbor, MI 49022