The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) is a federal program that helps supplement the diets of low-income residents by providing them with emergency food and nutrition assistance at no cost. Through TEFAP, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) purchases USDA Foods and makes it available to qualifying agencies for distribution.
USDA/TEFAP Documents & Forms:
- TEFAP Distribution Agreement
- Requirements to Distribute TEFAP Product
- “And Justice For All” poster – must be printed 11×17 or contact your agency representative if you need a new poster. For mobile food distributions, check with your driver.
- Civil Rights Training
- How to Log Statistics
- Notice of Beneficiary Rights – for Faith-Based Pantries
- FindFood card to help people find food when they need it.
- USDA Civil Right Complaint Form
- Provide language support, I Speak resource, download this handy language identification chart.